This community is in archive. Visit community.xprize.org for the current XPRIZE Community.

Introduction: Joe James, Agri-Tech Producers, LLC

I have a strong interest in multi-benefit biological mechanisms, which can be applied to both land and water environments, which both capture CO 2, reuse and/or sequester the captured carbon, while also accomplishing additional economic, environmental and societal goals.

I have invented our company's cost-effective CRBBPP Process, which appears to do all of these things.

Comments

• briancady413briancady413 Posts: 1
    Hi Mr. James, You've invented an interesting process - thank you for this work.

I'm also interested in multi-benefit carbon dioxide removal methods " which can be applied to both land and water environments, which both capture CO 2, reuse and/or sequester the captured carbon, while also accomplishing additional economic, environmental and societal goals." as you said so well.
    I'm especially interested in the work of the late Prof. 'Olaf' Schuiling, and the 'enhanced weathering' of olivine and related basalt rocks that he (and others) proposed and worked on.
    There may be opportunities for both CRBBPP and enhanced weathering methods to work in partnership. If you are interested, please let me know, so I can try to explain.

Brian
    -