This community is in archive. Visit community.xprize.org for the current XPRIZE Community.

Undoing Aging Conference Berlin

This discussion was created from comments split from: How long will we live in 2069?.

Comments

• NickOttensNickOttens Posts: 899 admin
    Our team is planning to attend the conference in Berlin, and I see some of our members will be attending too!
  • SvenBSvenB Posts: 6
    @NickOttens : Great, I will be there too :) Normally on the 28th we plan to have a Heales meeting in the evening (directly after Undoing Aging or maybe first with a dinner). Didier what do you think? @DidierC
  • LisaCovingtonLisaCovington Posts: 49 XPRIZE
    @SvenB, @ymedan XPRIZE Future of Longevity team members, @Roey and @SamBlake will be in attendance at the conference as well. We look forward to having the opportunity to meet up in person. More details from Roey and Sam to come!
  • DidierCDidierC Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Hello, for longevists going to Berlin fro Undoing Aging, some people will have a meal and discussion Wednesday March 27 from 7.30 PM and Thursday March 28 from 8.30 PM (officially a Heales meeting). Ristorante Piazza Rossa. Rathausstr. 5 10178 Berlin
  • NickOttensNickOttens Posts: 899 admin
    I split the discussion about the Undoing Aging conference from How long will we live in 2069?