This community is in archive. Visit community.xprize.org for the current XPRIZE Community.

Completion of the Wildfires Prize Design

XPRIZEXPRIZE Posts: 193 admin
edited January 2020 in Wildfires
Thank you to everyone who participated in this Prize Design! As the team finalizes the design, the Wildfires Prize Design Community will close. Your feedback has been outstanding, and has gone a long way towards developing the best possible competition for wildfire response.

We have now moved into fundraising for this prize. The complete Prize Design will be shared with potential donors, sponsors and other stakeholders. We're looking forward to launching the competition as soon as funding is secured.

Stay tuned for our new monthly newsletter, by which way we will notify you of development in the Wildfires prize, news on the recently launched $10 million Rainforest XPRIZE (which members like you helped to create!), and other forest- and environment-related projects at XPRIZE.

You can see live and past projects, including the completed Rainforest Prize Design, here in the community under Forests.

We look forward to involving you in future forest and environment projects. Please let us know in the meantime if you have any ideas, suggestions or questions about our current efforts.

zsyagoh487gn.jpg

Comments

• Xpaul900Xpaul900 Posts: 1
    I am new to the XPrize process and have significant input for the Wildfires Prize Design, even though it is closed. How/Where on website do I send my input?
  • NickOttensNickOttens Posts: 899 admin
    Thanks for your comment, @Xpaul900! You can post questions or comments right here, or you can email me at nick.ottens@xprize.org and then I can see who's the right person in the organization to put you in touch with.