This community is in archive. Visit community.xprize.org for the current XPRIZE Community.

About XPRIZE Connect

XPRIZEXPRIZE Posts: 193 admin
Empowering learners everywhere through innovation challenges, learning resources and experiences, giving them the tools they need to help build a better future.

As a global future-positive movement, XPRIZE is helping learners reach their full potential and create a more equitable and sustainable future through XPRIZE Connect. With more than 40% of the world’s population under the age of 25 and the majority of young people living in developing or emerging economies, this up-and-coming generation is the future of humanity. Knowing that innovation depends on diversity, XPRIZE Connect provides opportunities for learners all around the world to share their ideas and express their creativity through lifelong learning.

Through XPRIZE Connect, every XPRIZE competition will now have an accompanying youth challenge and free learning resources.

In addition, XPRIZE Connect operates its own global challenges; provides free education tools and resources; and hosts immersive experiences to share and discover innovations in technology that will accelerate the future of learning.

Comments

• mattymattmattymatt Posts: 41
    I honestly feel blessed after reading that. Your organization is doing amazing things and I would love nothing more then to be able to learn from this community. Thank you 🤙🏽
  • sigilwensigilwen Posts: 5
    As a 17 year old, I am eager to see this