This community is in archive. Visit community.xprize.org for the current XPRIZE Community.

Potential partners

NickOttensNickOttens Posts: 899 admin
edited November 2020 in Impact
Which organizations do you think should be part of an age reversal XPRIZE, at the judging and dissemination level?

Comments

• NickOttensNickOttens Posts: 899 admin
    @SvenB, @user587274, @DidierC, @LongevityLeaders, you may have thoughts on this.

I remember you were all very active in our Longevity Forum during the Impact Roadmap. We are now designing the first longevity XPRIZE, which will challenge competitors to demonstrate age reversal in human beings. (More info here.)

I hope we can call on your expertise again!
  • ymedanymedan Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

Hello ,
    Thank you for your participation in the 5th Eurosymposium on healthy ageing.
    If you were not present during the event, you have the possibility to watch the entire conference by following the YouTube link.
    Later each speech should be available as a separate video.

We also share with you the text adopted favoring accelerated research on biomarkers and clinical trials.

We attach the Chat exchanges of the conference (including short biographies of the speakers).

Best Regards
    Virginie Stephenne, Scientist collaborator Heales
    Didier Coeurnelle, co-Chair Heales
    https://heales.org/

We're about to lock down our list of potential partners! If you have any recommendations, please share them in the next few days.

We're interested in:
    • Team Recruitment Partners, who could help recruit teams that want to compete in the prize;
    • Team Success Partners, who could help provide teams with the resources they need to succeed;
    • Operational Partners, who could verify the results of clinical trials;
    • Scaling Impact Partners, who could help make sure the rejuvenation treatment(s) developed in the competition become widely available; and
    • Amplification Partners, who could help us spread the word.
    @bbarclay, @Sandera, @vabot, @JoshuaN1993, @david, @Alex9933, @manzocco, please let us know if you can recommend any organizations or individuals who could help:
    • Recruit and support teams competing in an age reversal XPRIZE; and
    • Make sure the rejuvenation treatment(s) they develop become widely available.

We're also interested in partners who could help us raise awareness about this competition and longevity in general!
  • manzoccomanzocco Posts: 1
    > @NickOttens said:
    > @bbarclay, @Sandera, @vabot, @JoshuaN1993, @david, @Alex9933, @manzocco, please let us know if you can recommend any organizations or individuals who could help:
    > * Recruit and support teams competing in an age reversal XPRIZE; and
    > * Make sure the rejuvenation treatment(s) they develop become widely available.
    >
    >
    > We're also interested in partners who could help us raise awareness about this competition and longevity in general!

I am working on that. If I know something I surely let you know
  • nicolas_chernicolas_cher Posts: 10
    @NickOttens , I have a publisher specialized in the rejuvenation field ( https://ntzpublicacoes.com/ ). Publishing our books, we made a lot of dissemination work in the rejuvenation field. So, regarding the following: "We're also interested in partners who could help us raise awareness about this competition and longevity in general!", I could help.
    Super! Thanks, @nicolas_cher!
  • mashizaqmashizaq Posts: 47 ✭✭
    @NickOttens I wanted to participate fully in this, unfortunately I came in at a time when you were entering the judging phase. If allowed I wish to offer myself even for trials when the right time comes. Otherwise for now and if there is still room for me, I think I would do well in any among the last two on your list of potential partners.